Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sunset at Hard Rock Hotel Penang, 2011

...| Magic Hour |...
I have wait and wait and wait for my Hitech Filter I order from http://www.formatt.co.uk to arrive and finally it arrived at my door step after more then 1 month. Well their reason for being this late is because there’s too much demand around the globe and they have to expand their manufacturing capacity. Let’s look at their reply below;
Due to the increase in demand for the Hitech range of filter products, particularly the new Pro Stop Range, we have been experiencing longer supply times over the last 6 weeks.
The manufacturing department was partially closed for two weeks in August while essential building work was carried out to expand our manufacturing capacity. We are now fully operational and are looking to complete all orders upto 12th August by next week. All other orders received will be completed and shipped by the end of September.
We hope our customers understand that we are working as hard a possible to reduce the delivery times and are aiming to resume normal delivery service by the end of September. Thank you for your patience.
Anyway since it’s already arrive, I won’t border to complain anymore because they really made good filter. I must say it is much better then Cokin filter in terms of color cast. In this picture I use 2 GND filters 0.6s and 0.9s to get slower exposure and increase the saturation on the back. I like how the foreground beaches and the colors the cloud reflect into the sea, and guess what, I got my first Magic Hour shot and I really satisfy with it. Not regretting anything for buying this awesome filter from Hitech.
Gear:
Sony A580
Tamron 17-50 F2.8
F/13 @ 5.0s
ISO 100
Hitech GND Filter 0.9s, 0.6s
Thanks for viewing Smile
For more Sunsets series click here. Cheers. Have a nice day.
P/S: Use my picture without permission is illegal. Email me at stevensys at gmail.com for info.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

One of the best picture of nature.Thanks for collecting it.

Civitavecchia Rome Transfer

Post a Comment

BlogMalaysia.com