Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sometimes mud can be beautiful

...| Golden Mud |...
This is the second time I’ve been to Pantai Teluk Molek, Penang. The first time I went without any filter on and taken a lot of useless waste of time picture. This time I’m there with Hitech filter on and this is what I got, a golden mud..lol. Even mud can looks beautiful in sunset. I shot at this specific location because I like the detail of the mud glowing from the suns colorful sky. The tree at the middle of the oceans makes it more dramatic. I will be there again sometimes this week because last week the sky is horrible, no sun and cloudy from day to night..lol. Well then see you guys again.
Gear
Sony A580
Tamron 17-50mm F2.8
Hitech Filter GND 0.6s, 0.9s
F/13 @ 4s
ISO 100
Thanks for viewing
For more Sunsets series click here. Cheers. Have a nice day.
P/S: Use my picture without permission is illegal. Email me at stevensys at gmail.com for info.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BlogMalaysia.com