Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunrise at Pantai Shamrock, Batu Ferringhi 2011

Yes!, the month of April is finally over, a month of macro shot and here comes the new month May..haha. Anyway lets get this crap talking over..lol

...| Something Coming |...

Took this picture at Pantai Shamrock, Batu Ferringhi. The weather not so great but I’m happy with the shot (for a newbies like me lol). This picture is perfected with a borrowed Cokin ND 4 Filter. Which is why I’m able to get the smooth sea and some detail at the cloud. Also attach is the CPL filter to increase the saturation. A minor adjustment done on Lightroom 3 and also Photoshop CS5. This place is famous for swimming and by evening people will come pouring in for a swim at the beach haha. I will definitely will come again to shoot for this location as I’m not quite satisfy with it..lol. Anyway that’s all, will share another Sunrise again soon. See ya and thanks for visiting.

 

For more Sunrise series click here. Cheers. Have a nice day.

Note: Use my picture without my knowledge is illegal. email me at stevensys at gmail. com for info.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BlogMalaysia.com