Sunday, April 17, 2011

Macro–Golden Spiky Ants–Battle of the Titan II

Golden Spiky Ant - Battle of the Titan II

I have no idea what are they fighting for. This 2 Golden Spiky Ants is battle it all out while there are few others watching at the side. It is like watching historical movie in Ancient Rome, the Battle of the Titan. This is the 2nd time I shot this ants fight. The link for the first shot I took few month way back is here Battle of the Titan I. This Golden Spiky Ant is easier to shoot as they are not too actively moving much like their other species the Black Spiky Ants.

Golden Spiky Ant

And here it is the Golden Spiky Ant is posing before the fight begins.

Click here for more Ant’s series. Cheers. Thanks for visiting.

Note: Use my picture without my knowledge is illegal. stevensys at gmail. com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BlogMalaysia.com