Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sunrise at Penang Hill 2011

...| Above the Cloud |...

It’s been years since the last time I visit Penang Hill. I still remember the last time I visit which is during my secondary school days.. yup it’s that long. Any changes from the last time I visit and now? Well not much, changes was the Train (yup I did not take any photo of the train..lol). After going up the hill what can you do? Nothing..lol. Nothing fun up there, only was the cool breeze during early morning we reach.

What I like for shooting sunrise here was we were eventually above the cloud which makes it cool huh..lol. We can see the town below the cloud and the sun above it, a three layers.

...| Aim for the Sun |...

Here my friend trying to shoot the sunrise, a silhouette shot. I love the sun bursting beside him.

~Going Down~

While we going down, I try to take a zoom effect shot, does the train going down look fast? haha.

Anyway for those who wish to shoot sunrise here, the earliest train departure is 6.30am. Just barely make it when reaches the top takes about 15min going up.

For more Sunrise series click here. Cheers. Have a nice day.

P/S: Use my picture without permission is illegal. Email me at stevensys at gmail.com for info.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BlogMalaysia.com